UA-48009635-1 UA-48009635-1

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Party of Four



I took these little pumpkins out over Fall Break. Even if we were wearing shorts and t-shirts, it felt very seasonal to pull a wagon through cornstalks and hay bales. To try our hand at pumpkin bowling and sort through lots of gourds and pumpkins.




We bought a few pumpkins and roasted seeds. Biggest Brother and Baby Sister made their own wagon ride at home. 



And I've been hard at work making our home welcoming to the season and lots of guests, too.


We're magnets for pumpkins and gourds lately so there are lots more just since I took these pictures.


You can bet I'm already thinking how we'll decorate our new house before long. It is all so exciting and well ahead of November, I'm very thankful.  xo


No comments:

Post a Comment