UA-48009635-1 UA-48009635-1

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cheese for Christmas

The Mister surprised me with a camera this morning! I'm already hard at work zooming in on intense play with new toys. I promise the kids were squealing earlier. It was an early and exciting morning and now the countdown until naps is on!





Biggest Brother has taken lots of trips around the neighborhood on a shiny new bike. He reports the early churchgoers on Christmas morning were delightedly waving to him. To a boy thrilled with a big gift from Santa. Sweetly timeless.


We're sure we had company last night as we awoke to boot prints in the fireplace soot. Don't get me started on the crumbs Santa left on my kitchen table. But no complaints -- we're tickled he enjoyed our snicker doodles (Big Brother suggested he might tire of chocolate chip cookies).


Must be Santa, must be Santa, must be Santa Claus! Hooray for a happy Christmas morning, a beautiful fire (thanks, Biggest Brother!) and an abundance of joy. 


We're grateful for these blessings and good cheer. For my new toy that will inspire lots of close ups of our lives. You might not see my face for a while -- I'll be the one behind the lens. Say cheese!

Wishing you every blessing and peace at Christmas and always. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment