UA-48009635-1 UA-48009635-1

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So Says Baby Sister

I'm having a love affair with my smalls. Our smallest person is pretty sweet.


She said, "I wish there was a mom school and a dad school. Because then I could see you." I know whatcha mean, Baby Sister. Some of our greatest times are spent together and when we're apart, we're thinking how we'll explain it all to each other.

Maybe, though that is the great beauty of our life. It is surely my favorite part of being a family. The intimacy, the shared experiences, the inside jokes of sorts. It is all the what we know because we've seen it, done it, experienced it together.

I couldn't agree with you more.

PS: I'm also terribly proud that you got a medal of sorts with your siblings at Our Sweet School yesterday from the local library for "reading" so much this summer. You can be sure I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall to see you four accept any sort of award together. Bless your hearts. And also bless you for making our fabulous Virginia friend so welcome in the flat this week.  Keepers, the whole lot of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment